The coronavirus pandemic has deeply impacted industries across the globe and the UK’s Public Sector has been no exception, with increased pressure felt beyond Central Government, impacting all public institutions. All eyes are on the Public Sector’s handling of the current situation, and on Government spending in particular as they are forced to tighten the purse strings.
Addressing this and delivering outcomes on budget risk, cost control and investment value requires a holistic approach to understand and implement the necessary Software & Cloud Lifecycle Management(SCLM) target operating model. In this session we explore the relationship between data, process and skills leveraging technology investments within Public Sector organisations to ensure the effective control of both risk and spend.
This session will provide a fit for purpose strategy to start and guide you on your SCLM journey helping you innovate and collaborate to deliver successfully commercial and contractual outcomes.
This session will guide you through:
- Setting of SLM transformation objectives
- Assigning effective roles & responsibilities
- Mapping your existing SLM capabilities & skills gaps
- Understanding your requirements based on your objectives
- Building a robust Target Operating Model for SLM
- Producing a clear business case aligned to your new strategy