After 2025 SAP will only be supporting Customers who are converted to S/4 HANA. Many customers are already in the process of planning the technical migration since this is a quite complex exercise.
Whilst the technical migration is complicated, the license contract conversion will also confront you with several questions.
In this 20-minute webinar Mietske van Ravesteijn and Marco Claassen will highlight some of the challenges that SAP customers face with the contract migration to S/4 HANA.
This webinar will cover all you need to know about:
- When and why migrate to S/4 HANA
- New Products & Impact on updated licenses
- Change of user types
- The part of indirect access related to the above
Mietske van Ravesteijn – SAP Practice LeadView presenter info
- 18+ Years of SAP experience
- Global Account Director at SAP
- Fulfilled various roles within SAP related to Implementation, Management, Licensing
- Set-up Insight’s SAP Consulting Practice between 2015 and 2018
- Led SAP Advisory Services for many Major SAP accounts (PSLE, SCP) all over EMEA
Marco Claassen – Senior Licence ConsultantView presenter info
- 16+ Years of SAP experience whereof 9 years in management roles
- Commercial Support Director at SAP for 6 years
- Fulfilled various roles within SAP related to Contracting, Management, Licensing, Order Management, Deal Structuring and after sales
- Broad international management experience Leading SAP Contracting teams in Netherlands, Belux and Czech Republic
- Experienced Change Management agent